Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring Break

Sorry that I have been out of commission for awhile....life just gets busy, and we have been traveling quite a bit lately. I'll try to catch up gradually on what we have been doing. To do so, I have to go all the way back to Spring Break, so bear with me.

I took the kids to Chicago while Eric stayed back and worked. We left on a snowy, icy, sleeting day...yes, it's supposed to be spring break and stopped in to see some good friends of ours for the night. Then on to downtown and the museums! We started at the museum of Science and Industry where the kids really liked the submarine and the big John Deere tractors.






Later that evening, we went out to State Street so the kids could see the famous Marshall Field store (Macy's now). The annual flower show had just started, so the building was even more beautiful than it usually is.


No comments: