Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cat and Mouse (Crab)





Chloe came down with strep this week, and those of you who know, after they get their first round of antibiotic, they feel great, but still can't go back to school. So, I guess I was so anxious to get out of the house after being housebound with her for a couple of days, that I agreed to go to Petco. My intention was to just get valentine treats for the dog and cats, but I left the store with 2 hermit crabs. For the record, hermit crabs creep me out, but it is the ONLY non-traditional animal that I will consider letting in the house. And since Chloe was just too cute after being sick for 2 days, I said yes. So welcome "Cleo" (Chloe's), and "Shelby" (Isabel's). Isabel got a crab to replace "Champlikk" who passed away late last year. But you've gotta love Jackson's new favorite pastime...babysitting the hermit crabs!

No comments: